With the recent chaos surrounding the popular MasterCard online casino deposit method, it is imperative that players understand what options are still available to them now that MasterCard has been eliminated as an eligible player in the online gaming scene. Thankfully, Visa is still in their court and there are some viable Visa branded options still on the table. Prepaid Visa Cards can be purchased at most local drug stores, Walmart, and Convenience Stores. You must use cash to purchase a Prepaid Visa Card, and most cards have a small account activation fee which is paid at the time of purchase, typically around $5. Prepaid Visa Casinos are quite literally saving the day for many online gaming enthusiasts, particularly USA players. However, there is a little bit of technique to the process, so we've decided to provide you with step by step instructions on how to successfully utilize this convenient and flexible online payment solution. Casinos Accepting Prepaid Visa Gift Cards are still subject to the restrictions placed on usage of the cards, hence our instructions will include a work around for any restrictions placed on Prepaid Visa purchases in the USA.
Following are the steps to follow in order to fund your account at any of the Prepaid Visa Casinos that you would like to play at. By following these simple steps, you will be able to fund your online casino account without any problems. There are two sets of instructions below, the first set being applicable to players who are using their prepaid Visa for the first time, and the second set is for players who have already used their card at Casinos Accepting Visa Gift Cards. The key in the first set of instructions is the workaround we've discovered that directs you make an initial legitimate purchase with the Visa Prepaid Card, which then opens the card up for being used at any of the online casinos accepting Visa gift cards. This is for players who have found that they are unable to use their Prepaid Visa Cards to fund their casino accounts.
Instructions For Using Prepaid Visa Cards At Online Casinos If Your A USA Player:
1. Select an online casino to play at that offers Prepaid International Cards as a deposit method option.
2. Contact the online casino to be given contact information to one of their partners at which you can purchase an International Virtual Prepaid Card using your Prepaid Visa Card.
3. Visit the website of the partner you were referred to.
4. Purchase your Virtual Prepaid Card by following the purchase process on the partner site. It is a quick and simple purchase in which you use your Prepaid Card to complete.
5. You will receive a series of confirmation emails, with the last one containing your virtual confirmation number.
6. On the casino cashier page of one of the Prepaid Visa Casinos, select MST Gift Card as your funding method, and enter the confirmation number and the amount you want to deposit from your Virtual Card purchase into the information fields.
7. Your casino account will immediately receive the funds.
8. You can either put your whole prepaid Visa card amount onto the Virtual Prepaid Card, or you can put just a portion onto it and then use the balance of your Prepaid Visa Card to fund your online casino account at any of the casinos accepting Visa Gift Cards as a funding option. Once this initial purchase has been made, the restrictions on the Prepaid Visa Card seem to be lifted, allowing you to use it at any of Casinos Accepting Visa Gift Cards.
Instructions for using your Prepaid Visa after you have used it to purchase a Virtual Prepaid Card
1. Select an online casino to play at that accepts Visa Prepaid Gift Cards
2. Go to the cashier page of the casino.
3. Select Visa as your funding option. Most casinos that accept the gift cards will have a little box for you to check when you are entering your card information that flags the card as a gift card.
4. Complete the funding process using the instructions and prompts provided.
5. Your account will immediately receive the funds.
View our regular listing of visa accepted casinos.